Nexon Tactical
Welcome to nexon tactical we hope you have a good time on the forum thank you and bye
Nexon Tactical
Welcome to nexon tactical we hope you have a good time on the forum thank you and bye
Nexon Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for any one who wants to learn about games get free stuff for games or mabye just free stuff then you came to the right place

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
we need to get more members so trying your best to get them use msn games steam xfire anything
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Render In 2
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:20 pm by adenyonna

» 3D Instruktor 2.2.3. Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk2.rar
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:51 pm by adenyonna

» 18 Close Up Com
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:35 pm by adenyonna

» Driver Rt2560f Para Xp
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:34 pm by adenyonna

» The Great Dictator (1940)
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:31 am by adenyonna

» MEMBERS OF CAUTION
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm by xxpkerxx

» All People
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:11 am by xxpkerxx

» How to hack Runescape
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by xxpkerxx

» Excosited games
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 am by xxpkerxx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun May 30, 2021 2:09 pm
Im Purplehippo
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 pm by PurpleHippo
Hi Im Purplehippo pretty much here for tournamentssssssssss

Comments: 0
I am Nic The Vigilante
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm by Nicolas
I am Nic the End im a MLG of Call of Duty Series

DICTIONARY: MLG = Major League Gamer

Im Just hangin out No im not a 200 pound nerd im a 89 pound guy that has a girlfriend sooo...

All those ******* that say im a 200 pound nerd ur a ******* nerd that weights 300 pounds

BTW IM NOT SWEARING IM PUTTING STARS

Comments: 3
I am Jonei
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am by jonei
[b]I am Jone! Shocked I like eating toast to dinner cheers cheers cheers I am also a Teacher in one way of LUA ( Coding) for WoW, witch means i can make a npc yelling out "I LOVE BUTTERFLIES!" and then Summon a monster whit like 3000000 hp etc. All in the fantasy Twisted Evil I also am a verry active Dude? ( Razz ) and i love to hug.. All for me!

Mabencs! ........
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:56 am by mabencs
Hey i'm mabencs! ... nothing special actualy xD playing Wow, Aoc and sometimes Lotro
playing Cod 4 and CodWaW to

Comments: 2
TNT! A Dynamite!
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:09 pm by Dynamite
Hey everyone, my name is Dynamite. I am a acquaintance of Nicolas, he told me to join over MSN. I figured I would check it out. Let me know if you need anything.

Comments: 4
I am xxpkerxx
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 am by xxpkerxx
hi my name is marcus i am the founder and creator of this site i made this to let people know about games and whats going on so i play wow i have a level 72 DK i am in the realm darrowmere. i have alot of free time so i made this site to help people and have give aways i also play the online game evony you can join at www.thewowhelper.evony.com (just in case) u ever want to play

Comments: 4
i am james
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:37 pm by im awsome
hi i am james i like video games my best friend name is marcus (the owner of the site) he got me on this web site.

Hey people! This is about me :/
Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:02 pm by DemonForce112
Hey people, I am a friend of Jonei's, my name is Jordan!

I am 14 years old, my star sign is leo and I don't really know what to put :/

I have msn if anyone wants to contact me, DemonForce112@cyberstorm.com

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Comments: 2
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is caselean

Our users have posted a total of 278 messages in 108 subjects

Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mabencs
Head Mod
Head Mod
mabencs

Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh Empty
PostSubject: Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh   Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 am

Login to AoC
Set your graphics. The burden on your system is the main issue that will hold you back from having a great time in this game. Because of this, you should set your graphics as soon as you are given the option. This is first seen on the login screen. Regardless of your system specs, I would set your graphics initially LOW, and then trick the graphics up when your done creating your character and are on the beach.

Character creation. I go through this part a lot in my earlier AoC Review article so I won’t dwell on it a lot. Select a server (Again: I caution against PvP servers unless you really don’t mind griefing.). Select your Sex, Class, culture, face, etc. There is NO stat differences depending on which culture you choose. However, certain classes are only available to certain cultures.

Level 1-5
The first 5 levels are the tutorial levels. It is a simple solo play adventure with a storyline of your salvage from the sea and running through the jungle to the city of Tortage. At times your screen will be flooded with ‘Help me” buttons…which can be so obtrusive that they are not helpful at all. If you are a MMO veteran, you will have no trouble with this at all.

Every male (no matter how old) will likely make a female toon and disrobe just to see what the M rating is all about. Just do it, get it over with, and lets move on.

Your on the beach. You are given a big ol 2-handed oar to paddle your enemies with. Your first Quest NPC ‘Casilda’ is straight ahead. Speak with her…honestly she sounds stoned to me…but I’ll chock that up to sun exposure. She wants you to kill a ‘scavenger’ who imprisoned her…hes right behind you turn back to the beach and go to your left. Kill him and take the KEY. Return to Casilda and free her for your reward….”And whats your reward from this scantily clad stoned female?” …she will follow you for the next 5 levels without offering any help except to be your personal MMO Cheerleader. Honestly, she ought to give you her +3 PomPoms.

Before heading into the jungle there are a couple of things you can do and are often missed by most players. First head down the beach past the Scanger you killed and kill a few of his Scavenger groupies. IN the boxes by the shore you will see broken bottles in the sand. Click on them, they can be used to dual wield (Dual wielding Bottles? ..the prefered choice of any barbarian). Further along you will find crocodiles who look surprisingly like alligators. Kill them and find the Ancient Crocodile (in the alligator costume). He will drop some teeth and a mangled arm (For the mantle above the fireplace). There is also a chest to loot . Return to where you first started, If you swim off the shore directly from where PomPoM girl was tied up, on the sea floor you will find another chest to look. If you killed all scavengers and Aligators along the beach you ought to be at level 3 even before heading into the jungle.

With your cheerleader in tow (You dont have to do anything else with her..she is technically your pet) Head into the jungle. As soon as you enter go to the left and then to the right of where Casilda was held captive and kill the ‘mini-bosses’. Mini-bosses are no tougher than regular mobs, they just have a title and are generally 1 level above the rest. But they are not epic. A lot of people miss these guys, but don’t, they have good beginning armor and weapons.

Understand with your Big ol Oar ..you can easily take on 3 mobs at a time. Do no be cautious or timid here…was Conan timid?!?!? …break their necks! The arrows in your hotbar allow for left, right, or overhead attacks…You’ll see shields on your opponent which demonstrate where his/her defenses are placed. At this stage of the game…and pretty much for the first 20 levels…it doesn’t matter a BIT! Just mash the 1, 2 and 3 buttons keeping your opponent in front of you. 1,2,3 and 1,2,3 he’s dead…1,2,3 she’s dead…1,2,3 and 1, 2, 3 their pet panther is dead ..who the heck keeps a pet panther?!?!

Ok after that the path forward is pretty much a straight line through the jungle which you can see on your mini-map. This path is lined with Pillagers, Poachers and Picts. In fact, if it doesn’t start with a letter P, its not your enemy! Slash your way through the jungle with your big oar and your righteous fury against the letter P. The mobs come in groups of 2-3 and can easily be beaten. You may find a 1H weapon here or there, but the big ol oar is all you’ll need. If you want to go dual wield, feel free. Remember the standard MMO kill order applies in AoC ..kill casters first, ranged DPS second, and melee last.

You made it to Saddur. Congrats! Saddur is your former slavemaster in the body of a washed up professional wrestler. When you approach him you enter a quest storyline. Speak with him a bit. He cant get through the gate because he lost the key. At the end of the storyline he will attack. By this time you are likely level 3 and this guy is easy. He usually drops a good weapon (Good being relative to a lev 3). However, Once he dropped a pair of pants called 'Soiled Loincloth'....I DARE YOU TO WEAR IT! To get through the gate you need to turn left and bum rush the Picts.

The Pict village is nice. Remember to look in the side huts for more NPCs to kill as well as the chests to loot. Midway through on the left side is a miniboss. For barbarians and fighters he drops a bow, other classes may get other equipment. The main thing is that you now have a way to range pull if you’re a melee class. Take some time out to practice with the bow and learning how to swap out of the bow and into your melee weapons (Shift-R).

Head to the demons area at the end of the pict Village. Kill the demons to the side first (and collect the chest in the demon circle) then head to the boss. Behind the demon boss is a stone chest. Click it to retrieve the key. And return to the Gate (Where you parked Saddur’s carcas). Then you can click the gate to watch it rise. Please, please appreciate the impaled skeleton as it rises up as well…I know I did.

Last leg of the jungle. Now its Apes. However, you’ll find that these guys have a few more hitpoints…and they don’t start with ‘P”. Undaunted, you can still kill them easily 2 at a time. Three may be a challenge however. Follow the path to the Ape King (His mom must be so proud) and Kill him (…perhaps not). Don’t cross the bridge yet, there is a chest to the right guarded by 2 apes. Kill them and get it. Then cross the bridge and head to the gates.

Your cheerleader Now leaves you. And you can head into the main Tortage Zone.
Time to completion, about 15 minutes...in fact, you probably lost time reading this!!

xD
Back to top Go down

Age of Conan lvl 1-5 Walktrugh
Page 1 of 1